Is this yet another joke about how beneficial exercise is?
Of course, if you’re one of the many who ignore it, allow yourself two minutes to complete reading it. You never know when this letter may reach you and profoundly affect your life. Understanding the advantages of exercise is vital since it will inspire us to do it more often.
If I told you to start boot camp at 6 a.m. every morning and you did, you’d think, there’s no way: I can’t even go down the block without getting up at daybreak. So, even if joining a boot camp will increase your fitness and give you the desired results, don’t even consider it. Would you, however, agree if I promised you a million dollars every morning for training camp? Bet!
Money may be incredibly motivating. Then you’ll realize how crucial it is to understand the advantages of exercise and how motivating these benefits may be to keep it up. Since I can’t offer you a million bucks, let’s think about more practical methods you may generate your own fitness motivation. Your first step should be to get a terrific diary in which to write your intentions and aspirations.
1. Create your own “cause list.” Write out your motivations for wanting to be healthy/fit/lose weight through regular exercise. As an example, consider the following list from someone else:
- You’ll have more energy to spend meaningful time with your family that evening.
- The ability to adjust to all of your outfits.
- to live a long and healthy life while spending time with her children, husband, and grandchildren (finally)
- Don’t be self-conscious in public.
- Being able to dress beautifully
His list continues, but you get the idea. Make a comprehensive list. This may not appear to be significant, but it critical to be able to read this list if you lose motivation to exercise. This is a practical approach to fast becoming “inspired”!
2. Work out with a pal. According to statistics, persons who exercise with friends are more inclined to exercise consistently. They are capable of holding each other accountable. Join a group exercise class and find out what someone else is looking forward to seeing you accomplish!
3. Exercise first thing in the morning and throughout most of the morning. Take this workout thing seriously, Ma’am, if you’re serious about it. Our bodies were designed to be active every day, and when we do, beautiful things happen. We even get fit and healthy! It does not have to be a strenuous workout every day.
4. Take the train or a companion out for a local 5K or 10K stroll. This may be a terrific source of motivation for regular exercise. Don’t believe you can’t accomplish it; believe you can!
5. Treat yourself! Every time you workout, put $3 in a piggy bank. Treat yourself to something you wouldn’t ordinarily buy at the end of the month! A new exercise outfit or a massage.
6. Keep track of everything in that lovely diary you got. Each day, record your workout time (in minutes). Maintain a running total for the month and the year. You’ll enjoy how it reads.
7. Hire a personal trainer; they will keep you on track, inspire you, help you create goals, and ensure that you are exercising in the most effective method possible to achieve your objectives.
That’s all there is to it. Don’t simply read about it; put these suggestions into practice. Working toward any objective, whether in health, business, or life, naturally necessitates patience, endurance, and perseverance. At Her Fitness, we provide a wide choice of group fitness programs, personal training, and workout options. So, if you want to quit rolling your eyes, see us and we’ll make it happen.